Beyond the Crossroads – Bespoke Career Coaching
It is easy to feel trapped when you are stuck at a career crossroads.
Maybe you find yourself sitting on the sofa exhausted and broken each night, feeling guilty about the time you’re not spending with your own family.
Maybe you get up in the morning after another sleepless night, dreading the thought of going into work.
What else can you do anyway?
How do you even start to find your path to another decent job when the only jobs you recognise as you scroll the adverts is the one you want to leave behind?
What if you get it wrong – how can you be sure a new job will make you happy?
If this resonates with you, then you are in the right place.
‘Beyond the Crossroads’ is an expertly designed programme specifically tailored to help people who are lost or stuck at a career crossroads find their right path, so they have the courage to live a life they’ll love. This bespoke journey follows a simple four stage process which is proven to get real results.
100% of Mapleleaf Vision clients are in new jobs they actually LOVE!
Facing the obstacles and overcoming internal barriers.
We work on addressing your anxieties, fears, and doubts by shining a spotlight on the gremlins that tell you, “You’re not good enough. What if you try and fail? What if you make the wrong decision and are still unhappy?” Pesky gremlins prevent change, so we do this first to enable you to leave the past behind and prepare to move beyond the crossroads.
Re-discovering your drivers and your passions.
We uncover your internal drivers to find your true work passions. This means aligning who you are with work you’ll love. Imagine, no more feelings of dread on a Sunday evening because your work has meaning to you! By understanding your real drivers at this stage will help you identify the career option pathways to explore.
Exploring your options and choosing your path.
We will delve deeper into the best career options to help you find your right path, exploring your existing strengths to create a toolkit for success. This will boost your confidence knowing you have valuable transferable skills. This step identifies the “tools” you need to go for the job that will make you happy and give you the courage to take the next step.
Enabling an action plan for success to Live Daring Dreams.
We tackle the technical side of your career transition, including job searches and interviews, and create an action plan with SMART targets to take you beyond the crossroads. You’ll no longer be lost or stuck – you will know your right path and leave the crossroads behind with a mapped-out plan to your dream job so you can live a life you’ll love.
This programme comes with the following choice of levels –
- 10 private coaching sessions – typically over 4-5 months – up to 6-months maximum.
- 12 private coaching sessions – typically over 5-6 months – up to 5 “toolkit” sessions.
- 10 / 12 package sessions: choose from 7 “toolkit” sessions to build your strengths.
- VIP 10 / 12 private coaching sessions packed with bonus content and extras, including a 90-minute pre-journey session, exclusive extra “toolkit” options, priority scheduling, unlimited email support, bonus CV review, exclusive 3-month touch base support after your coaching journey has ended for on-going support, plus more…
What difference will career coaching make?
- Waking up in the morning without that feeling of dread. Instead of hitting snooze, you get up excited about the work you love and start your day with a sense of purpose.
- Arriving at your new place of work feeling motivated, stimulated, and knowing that the work you will do today matters.
- Pulling up in your driveway at the end of a working day and coming home with a sense of achievement, feeling the satisfaction of being who you truly are at last.
What would this be worth to you?
No seriously, think about it. What would this change to your life be worth to you?
Nothing? £1000? £10,000? £1 million? Priceless?
To stop being trapped in a job where maybe:
- instead of having lunch with colleagues, you want to hide away in the toilet and cry because you feel like a useless failure, even though you’ve done nothing wrong.
- you lie awake in the dark feeling trapped by your good salary and the fear of “getting it wrong” if you try starting over again.
So, let’s try that again.
How bad does it have to get before tangible change is worth investing in for you?
For less than what the average person invests on a fortnight’s holiday (and the benefits are lost the minute you hit back on the tarmac, face passport control and the dreaded baggage area), you get your very own PERSONAL COACH to expertly guide you every step of the way to success for up to six months! And you’ll NEVER be stuck in work you hate again – EVER!
What would this change to your life be worth to you?
Only you can decide.
Book your career journey here.
Live Daring Dreams